BNHA: The Worth of a Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DORM ROOM 4

2 posters

Go down

DORM ROOM 4 Empty DORM ROOM 4

Post by Shirii Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:51 pm

[ Dorm Room 4 is situated between Dorm Room 2 and Dorm Room 6, on right hand side. The dorm belongs to Chizue and Keiji. ]
Shirii
Shirii
Admin

https://bnharoleplayig.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DORM ROOM 4 Empty Re: DORM ROOM 4

Post by CMRenji Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:15 am

Keiji hummed to himself as he brought himself and his things to room number 4. He looked around and noticed that his roommate hadn’t yet come. He looked down to his strip of paper that noted that his roommate was Chizue. He kept a smile on his face, despite what transpired earlier, hoping that with a little effort, he could be friends with her.

It seems that his bed had been made with his favorite orange sheets which his sister always noted were “a real eyesore.” At the least, it did make the place feel a lot more like home for the boy. He also noted that his really flashy rock star posters he had wanted were also pinned up. His clothes were put into a large bag set atop his bed. He quickly got busy putting his clothes away, humming a little tune as he did so.

Finally, when he was done, he grabbed his costume. The body part was a bit scuffed up, but fortunately, the gloves were actually intact despite his continued use of fireworks. “Yep, seems the gloves are able to take the full brunt of my quirk. However…” He grabbed his helmet, which still had sharp edges of glass across the front. “Come to think of it, the visor was probably a bad idea. If I got hit in the head by an attack, I would have been stuck with a ton of shards! It wasn’t really necessary either.” He let out a laugh. “My design was faulty, so I guess it’s good that it got broke before we had to go out and fight villains or the like!”

After a little while of careful work, he managed to completely remove all of the glass around the edges of the helmet and from the inside as well. “There, good as new!” Keiji set the helmet aside and grabbed the rest of his costume, which despite being intact, was still fairly dirty and blackened. He left the room and headed out looking for the washroom, or someone who knew where it was.
CMRenji
CMRenji

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum