BNHA: The Worth of a Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DORM ROOM 6

3 posters

Go down

DORM ROOM 6 Empty DORM ROOM 6

Post by Shirii Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:52 pm

[ Dorm Room 6 is the middle door of the left hand side. The dorm belongs to Shirizu and Tarou. ]
Shirii
Shirii
Admin

https://bnharoleplayig.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DORM ROOM 6 Empty Re: DORM ROOM 6

Post by Doggo Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:44 pm

A strange sound could be heard in the dorm halls as bone fingers grasped the doorknob to room six. Right in the middle of that segment of the rooms. Tarou might have complained about having to share not one but two walls with others but his mind was still on the exam earlier. The boy still felt cheated at what had happened. The flag had just disappeared from their grasp and they never had found it again. Now the skeleton had taken his time beating up his opponents in an attempt to find it but neither wanted to share any information. So he formally lost despite having suffered no real damage himself. Afterwards in the classroom he'd found his teammate would be his roommate. The idea didn't seem too bad. He didn't know much about Shirizu past what he could do in battle but at the least he didn't seem terribly annoying from the get go. This didn't mean they were particularly chummy yet. Or at least Tarou didn't perceive things that way. So he had went ahead on his own to the dorm unsure when his roommate would follow suit.

The bone boy quickly changed out of his school uniform into a shirt and shorts just to get more comfortable for unpacking. Though did it really change much he wondered. No matter what he wore nothing really looked very natural or comfortable on him. And nothing was gonna change the fact that other people wouldn't feel comfortable looking at him. His side of the room was fairly straightforward. Plain black sheets covered his bed and pillows. He had a fairly expensive looking boombox set down by his bed but not much else to speak of. As he began unpacking his bags he placed a pile of notebooks down neatly onto his desk with a set of pencils soon to follow. With not much to do but simmer and be angry he thought it best to take his mind off things. And so he took a pencil in hand and opened one of the notebooks to reveal a series of sketches that were highly detailed though a bit surreal in style. So while he waited for Shirizu to arrive or for something else to happen he supposed he would simply draw the object of what had him so upset: the flag.

With a long reach and press of a button, some heavy metal began playing on his speakers which he didn't blast to absurd levels, yet anyway. He could spare the decency of not annoying people as they moved in on the first day at least. All he really wanted was a background to his work. The bones that made his hand curled around his pencil as he began softly sketching out the general shape of the flag as it had stood on his side of the stadium to start. Details of it and the frozen tundra that it had all gone down in would follow as he went along. This would be his afternoon until he calmed down or else had company in one capacity or another.
Doggo
Doggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirizu Yamamoto Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:48 pm

DORM ROOM 6 1_zps4bimxtv3

This was annoying. He thought he would have had the room all to himself. A skeleton or not, undead or dead, male or female, loud or quiet, nothing like that mattered to him. What mattered to him was that there was another person living next to him. A stranger. It was ever since he learned that he will be sharing rooms that his mood worsened. He walked through the hallway grumbling. The reason that he was late to this room may have been that he just didn't want to spend time with his roommate, no matter who they were. It was annoying.

The sound of slow dribbling arrived at the door of Room 6, and then suddenly it stopped. Shirizu grasped the basketball he dribbled with the fingers of his hand. He stood in front of the doors. The metal music that ringed out of the room alerted him that his roommate has already arrived. Metal music, huh? So that was this person's taste. He was sure to take note of it. He did not particularly dislike it, but it wasn't his preferred style of music either. Regardless, he let out a sigh and decided that he would enter. Grasping the handle with his free hand, he turned the knob and with a quick push he opened the doors.

He did not close the doors behind him, he just went ahead with his backpack towards the free bed while scratching the back of his head.
"Sure is annoying." he spoke after a quick glance towards his roommate. "I would expect something more from U.A. than shared rooms. To think I'd have to share a room with someone else, that's not something I'd expect of the wealthiest school around here. What a mess." He just spoke out his thoughts, his frustration. After arriving at his bed, he placed the sizable backpack next to his bed. Without even packing out, he flopped onto his bed, placing an arm behind his head. A raise of his hand with the basketball and a small pushing of his fingers, he brought the ball to rotation and positioned it atop his finger. Quite a simple trick for him. It was so simple that he could do it with his eyes closed - and he did just that. He closed his eyes and kept the ball spinning.

That spinning motion was enough to calm him down for now, and he could finally put some rational thought into his frustration. That did not mean that he became okay with this, though. He would still like his own room if possible.
"You were on my team, so I can only assume it's some bull about strengthening relationships or something. Future heroes should learn how to get along with all types of other heroes, et cetera. Pretty useless. Of course I wouldn't suddenly start a fight with someone who's on my team in a villain fight. Not like I'll treat 'em like a friend when outside of a mission." he spoke, by the time he finished his small speech the ball's spin was slowing down. He looked over towards the doors which he forgot to close, and with a swing of his arm he sent the ball crashing into a wall. The ball bounced off that wall, and slammed on the flat surface of the door with enough force to slam it closed. After that, the ball bounced off once again and rolled a bit on the floor before just keeping still. Surely, he could break something one day by being reckless like this. Not a speck of worry was found in Shirizu's expression, though, for he had full trust that he could make the shot without breaking anything.

"Oh well, guess I'll just have to get used to it for now." he said, closing his eyes and placing the free hand behind his head as well. "I can only imagine I won't be here long. Just sitting in this room is already boring enough. Guess you can relate to that if you're drawing just to kill time."

DORM ROOM 6 2_zpsubdebzf7
Shirizu Yamamoto
Shirizu Yamamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggo Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:19 am

Tarou looked up as his roommate entered. It was Shirizu after all, and the boy didn't seem particularly thrilled about something or other. It came out quickly enough that he had expected to have his own room or at least figured UA would have had enough money to. It was a point the skeleton couldn't argue. He had hoped to have an individual room himself. Though this was largely influenced by his own thoughts that no one would want to spend all that much time around him. It would cause less drama to just be on his own whenever he could. His drawing slowed as he listened to his roommate speak. He was in the middle of detailing the flag with more intricate lines than those he had started with. Shirizu appeared to be very talented with a basketball, a thing Tarou had never done much with. Team sports in general weren't much his cup of tea. But still he could appreciate the displays of skill.

"I'm just trying to relax." The skeleton boy started in response to Shirizu's statement of their mutual boredom with the room. "I just needed another minute and I'd have had that flag from those two in there. Gotta try and get it off my mind." Tarou continued, entirely aware of the irony of drawing the object of his frustration while stating he was trying to stop thinking about it. Somehow it'd end up working out. Sometime before bed he'd probably be thinking about something else. "So if you're not gonna hang out here, what are you gonna get up to?" Tarou asked, turning the questions to Shirizu. "Can't say I've heard much about UA's sports teams. Shame too, you seem pretty good." he commented, trying to be friendly. His free hand tapped lightly at the side of his chair. Nothing but a nervous tick but it definitely sounded off with bone doing the tapping.
Doggo
Doggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirizu Yamamoto Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:32 pm

DORM ROOM 6 1_zps4bimxtv3

A glance was shot Tarou's way as Shirizu opened his eyes for a moment, only to close them soon after, his head turning straight once again. The reason behind it was that he found interest in the topic that Tarou brought up for a moment, only to move past it a moment later. That topic was recalling the events of the previous exam. He thought about it for a moment as Tarou kept on going. It was only once he asked a question that Shirizu snapped out of his thought process. What would be his response? He didn't know himself, for his mind was clouded with the thoughts of what he would do to quell his boredom. So difficult. He could not think of anything, at least for now. He decided to just respond for now.

Opening his eyes, he looked up at the ceiling while leisurely laying his back against the bed. From what he could recall, he was asked what he was going to do. Back to the topic of his thoughts. He moved past the compliment. After all, he was not one to invite these kind of compliments.
"Right... for starters I'm probably going to find somewhere where I can hang out. There should be a gym somewhere on the campus, most likely going to hang around there myself. Anything but here's fine, really. Not one to stay indoors for long. The air just becomes sickening after a while." he spoke, and then with a glance towards Tarou once again, he let out a small scoff. "Not like you'd know though, right?"

That posed an interesting question, actually. How did this skeleton man work? Shirizu was not one to pay close attention to others, but somehow, this interested him. As far as he could see, his roommate was just bones, not even skin and bones; just bones.
"Actually, how does that work?" he asked with a raised brow "Do you even breathe or something? Now that I think about it, I didn't really pay much attention in that cold stage."

To pass some time, he could learn something more about his roommate, at least what could help him later on.

DORM ROOM 6 2_zpsubdebzf7
Shirizu Yamamoto
Shirizu Yamamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggo Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:30 am

Normally Tarou was used to having to point out things he didn't have that a normal person did. But perhaps because this was their first real meeting Shirizu had made the observation. The boy mentioned the air feeling sick after sitting still inside for too long. While the skeleton thought he understood the idea the following questions about his body had him thinking. He certainly didn't have lungs. He seemed to have a grasp of what felt like to be out of breath seeing as he couldn't run forever. If the doctors were right and he actually had a brain up in his skull then it would need oxygen. How did it get up there? His nervous system wasn't exposed to the air so it wasn't like air was leaking in. The questions paused the drawing process as the bone boy lightly tapped a finger at the side of his skull.

"Ya know, I'm not sure I know. Quirk researchers and doctors ran a million tests on me when I was little. But it's not like I was paying much attention. It's probably on record somewhere if I cared enough to find out." came Tarou's initial answer. In line with his statements, he didn't really care about figuring out his body too much. It was all he really had memories. Why question what he'd always known? Looking back to his desk briefly, the form of the flag was finished. And as there wasn't much a tundra could add to the background, the sketch seemed largely finished. Only fine details left if he cared enough. And for the moment he didn't. Talking with Shirizu, while not exactly comforting, was enough of a distraction for now. Maybe he could still do something with his evening if this kept up.

"Guess some quirks are just weird like that." he continued his thoughts. "Would have thought we'd be out of insane mutations these but guess I'm just that lucky." he scoffed sarcastically. While they were on the subject of difficult to answer questions Tarou figured it'd be appropriate to toss one out of his own. "So what's it like having all that meat on you? I'd get claustrophobic being all tightly wrapped up like that."
Doggo
Doggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down