BNHA: The Worth of a Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DORM ROOM 8

2 posters

Go down

DORM ROOM 8 Empty DORM ROOM 8

Post by Shirii Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:57 pm

[ Dorm Room 8 is situated between Dorm Room 6 and Dorm Room 10, on the right hand side. The dorm belongs to Emiko and Takae. ]
Shirii
Shirii
Admin

https://bnharoleplayig.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DORM ROOM 8 Empty Re: DORM ROOM 8

Post by CMRenji Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:14 am

The doorknob to room 8 began to rattle and jangle as an audible mumbling could be heard from the other side. “Oh come now, hrrr…” The door opened and a young and somewhat slender young girl entered the room. The girl’s name was Emiko Asai. She had a slender build, dark purple eyes, and middling length, flowing brown hair. She wore a sort of collar around her neck with a decorative heart chained on. She dressed herself in a black t-shirt, a pale red jacket and sneakers, and donned long black pants. She looked at her side of the room and oh boy it was perfect. Her bed was made with her favorite black sheets, and her scented candles of various aromas sat on her desk. A couple of bags sat neatly on her bed, filled with her various clothes. All of her many books were put in alphabetical order on a neat shelf near her bed. Even her favorite panda plushie laid right beside her pillow. Despite all this, it seems that was in a bit of a poor mood.

She let out a dejected sigh as she began to rummage through her belongings. “Oh boo! What misfortune to be pitted against the points leader of the entrance exam!” She held her hand against her chest. “Ah, don’t worry my friends, there’s not much that could have been about it. He was simply too fast for us! We’ll simply have to work on ourselves for the future, won’t we?” A strange purple aura emanated around her as she continued to talk to seemingly nobody. “Come now, help me get settled for now, darlings!” She brought her arm forward and four wisps of purple mist jettisoned from her palms. Each blob of mist formed and shaped into a small bat, and each quickly got to work putting her clothes away.

“I believe that our roommate is going to be that rather brutish fellow we were paired with earlier. I hope that the four of you will be on your best behavior when he gets here! Understand? John? Paul? George? Ringo?” The bats all nodded in affirmation as they continued their work. “Excellent!” She applauded as she lit a candle with the scent of “Juniper Breeze.”
CMRenji
CMRenji

Back to top Go down